itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a highly innovative and successful Dublin based company operating in the Cyber Security sector, in the hiring of a Director of Information Technology.
This is a senior leadership role with responsibility for the technical direction, strategy and innovation within the company. You will be the project and program lead on new technology implementations and work with all levels of the organisation and with teams globally in executing technology strategy and roadmaps.
Managing a highly technical team you will be responsible for technical leadership and mentoring team members with daily operational management responsibilities. You will also manage project resources on a global level.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Proven experience in a matrixed, enterprise environment at a leadership level with significant people management experience
- Demonstrated ability and experience in a technical leadership role with responsibility for Project Management, Technology Strategy, Roadmaps, business cases and innovation
- Strong Project Management skills, preferably with relevant qualifications such as Prince2 or PMP
- Deep technical experience with a range of technologies and technical areas, such as:
- Networks including enterprise routing, switching, firewalls and monitoring
- Linux and Open Source based systems
- Cloud services such as Azure and AWS
- Mobile telecoms
- Databases (preferably with good knowledge in NoSQL type database technologies)
- Network, Systems and Mobile Security
- Cyber Security concepts and practices such as Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, Reverse Engineering, Malware Detection
- ISO Risk Management frameworks
- Security Audits
- DevOps principles, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment and tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet and Git
- General Software Development Lifecycle and development frameworks and methodology such as Agile
This is an opportunity to assume a senior level role in a growing company with potential to develop new products, services and technologies. If you would be interested in applying for this role please send a copy of your latest CV to Tom Leonard at itContracting or call 01 218 7721 to discuss further. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.