itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a major financial services company, in the hiring of an Active Directory Analyst to provide support to business units to ensure a quality end user experience around Microsoft 365/ Office 365 functions. This is a permanent position based with our client in South Dublin.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for supporting the objectives related to Active Directory, Azure and Cloud Services, working as part of a global team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Apply and support Active Directory, Azure and Cloud services to lead to higher quality adoption rates and end user experiences
- Support our client’s EMEA and Global Leads in day to day operations to deliver a high level of service in a controlled and managed environment
- Participate in supplier assurance management and identify gaps in services provided leading to identification of areas for improvement
- Provide consultancy through partnership to ensure standards are executed across Active Directory, Azure and Cloud services
- Provide technical expertise on aspects of Digital Identity – Directory Services as it relates to Active Directory, Azure and Cloud Services
- Provide technical expertise to Business Units as part of domain consolidations
- Undertake investigations or root cause of technical or functional (process) delivery related to Active Directory, Azure and Cloud Services
- Collect and monitor statistics and metrics for reporting and trend analysis
- Participate in user experiences and technical assessments and help identify gaps in process or service delivery
- Ability to adhere to and sustain security principles and practices
- Provide support for security response processes including vulnerability management, incident response and forensics leading to effective risk reduction
- Recognize legal, regulatory and ethical requirements within area of responsibility and apply adoption of requirements, ensuring minimum baseline compliance
- Provide technical expertise and advice on aspects of our client’s IT security, advising of appropriate actions to fulfil procedural and regulatory requirements or solve immediate problems
- Undertake investigations and inspections of IT data, processes, practices and incidents in accordance with established procedure
Skills & Experience:
- Office 365 product understanding
- Active Directory administration (Windows 2008 or later) and infrastructure support experience
- A security mind-set in all service delivery and support
- Strong operational ethics and background in Active Directory
- Azure administration experience
- AD Migration experience
- PowerShell administration
- Quest AD tooling (useful, not required)
- Azure Active Directory Connector knowledge
- Microsoft OS/platform/hardware support and maintenance
- General knowledge of networking
- Patching management on hardware/ software services related to Active Directory
- SCCM/SQL knowledge (useful, not required)
- Backup and recovery experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years working in Active Directory maintenance and operations
- Relevant vendor technical qualifications beneficial
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly ( 01 218 7721 or tom dot leonard at itContracting dot ie ). All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Active Directory Analyst
Third level degree