itContracting, on behalf of our client, is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager who is responsible for contributing to the business development function by meeting agreed sales targets and business milestones. This is a permanent position based with our client in Waterford.
Responsibilities include out-licensing of Pharmaceutical product pipeline worldwide and winning new CMO contracts in line with company strategy. The role involves travelling internationally and representing the business development function and reporting to the CEO directly. This role would best fit a candidate with the following background.
- Third level qualification in life science/business or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience in commercial/alliance management role within the pharma industry
- Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical industry particularly in the areas of out-licensing generic or branded products and CMO contracts.
- A strong and global network of developers, licensors and manufacturers of generic products along with an understanding of commercial and technical specificities of generic development and commercial supply.
- At least 8 years’ experience working in a technical regulated environment, preferably pharmaceutical.
- Demonstrated experience of business development and sales within the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven ability to meet targets and build business relationships across all levels.
- Self-starter with ability to prioritise and manage own time.
- Strong commercial & financial acumen and ability to build business models.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Tracy Quinlan ( +353 87 858 7672 or tracy dot quinlan at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Business Development Manager
Third level degree