Due to continued expansion of Evros we are now seeking to recruit a Field Service Engineer that will become an important part of the team in an evolving and exciting environment.
The role would involve:
- On site resourcing cover – operating within a customer’s environment and under their governance.
- Working in a growing Managed Services team with procedures based on ITIL Framework
- Hardware Fault Investigation and Diagnosis
- Resolution and Recovery, reducing impact were possible
- Escalation point for other ICT teams
- Work with other ICT teams or 3rd parties where required
- Provisioning of Server/Storage/Network equipment
- Create and maintain Documentation of Customer’s Environment
- Assist in the transition of new customers
- 3+ Years working in a dedicated Support Environment
- Extensive Windows Server skills and strong knowledge of Active Directory
- Understanding of Virtualization, in particular – VMware and Hyper-V
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills
- Industry Accreditation
- Networking technologies, Firewall and Switching principles
- Storage Provisioning and Management
- Microsoft Exchange Administration and Support
- Utilization of monitoring tools
Full Driver’s license and own transport is essential (all travel is expensed, and mileage is not excessive)
- Citrix Administration and Support,
- Experience of Enterprise and Data Centre Environments,
- Brand familiarity: HP, Dell, IBM, SonicWALL, Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto
The successful candidate will be dynamic and capable of delivering to a high standard despite constraints that may be in place. They will be trustworthy and capable of organizing and delivering on tasks with little direction and can adjust their approach for the varied customer environments supported. Excellent communications skills are a must and would be relied on daily.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher ( +353 86 026 6224 or kate dot maher at evros dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Field Service Engineer