itContracting are seeking applicants for an IT Support Engineer (Level 2). This is a 3-month daily rate contract based with our client in Central Dublin.
The ideal candidate should possess a wide range of technical skills to troubleshoot various end-user problems encountered within our client’s corporate environment.
Service Desk Deliverables:
The successful candidate shall possess applicable industry experience and be fully qualified to perform the tasks outlined in the deliverables and scope described above. The industry experience and qualifications the ideal candidate should possess includes:
- Experience performing Hardware Refreshes across enterprise environments (laptops/desktops)
- Office 365 Support
- 5+ years practical experience performing Level 1-2 technical support
- 5+ years practical experience working in various corporate settings
- 3+ years practical experience with Active Directory, creating, modifying, and deleting network accounts
- 5+ years practical experience working in IT projects such as Operating Systems and hardware deployments
- 3+ years practical experience working with SCCM
- Expertise with Operating Systems – Microsoft Windows XP/7/8/10
- Hardware-Desktop, laptop and laser printers, mobile devices (IOS and Android)
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
IT Support Engineer