Evros Technology Group, Ireland’s leading Professional Services IT Provider, is seeking an experienced Senior Microsoft Cloud Specialist to join our team based out of our head office in Cherrywood, South Dublin.
As member of the Professional Services Team of consultants at Evros you will be working for a cutting-edge technology company. This position requires strong technical acumen, a deep commitment to end-user satisfaction and excellent communication and team collaboration skills with all levels of management
The role will require pre-sales and design skills to develop innovative solutions for our customers.
You will need to work with peers from other teams to determine & implement innovative solutions to help with Evros’ continued expansion.
- The primary skills required are Office 365, particularly email migration skills, Enterprise Mobility & Security (EMS) skills
- Azure IaaS skills
- Extensive Exchange, Active Directory and related skills
- Familiarity with the following technologies will be an advantage
- Migration tools such as Bit-titan and Quest
- Networking & Firewalls
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a professional services delivery environment similar in size and complexity
- College degree or equivalent
- MSCE or equivalent in Cloud Productivity or Cloud platform
- Strong executive communication and team collaboration skills
- Strong technical knowledge of enterprise applications, tools and operating systems, including: Windows, Active Directory System centre, Office 365 platform, Azure platform
- Excellent interpersonal and customer engagement
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
- Critical thinker with solid deductive reasoning skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Ability to act as a mentor to junior team members
Established in 1990, Evros Technology Group offers unrivalled delivery in the design, supply, implementation and support of organisations’ IT infrastructure with over 400 employees operating out of offices in Dublin, Cork and Waterford. We hold Microsoft Gold accreditation in 7 disciplines. In addition, we hold the highest level of accreditations across Dell, HP, VMware, Apple, EMC, Cisco and Palo Alto. Awarded ‘Managed Service Company of the Year 2018′ and ‘Cloud Partner of the Year 2018′, Evros provides a full end-to-end, flexible and innovative approach to servicing clients IT requirements under one provider.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Senior Microsoft Cloud Specialist
Third level degree