Our client is hiring for a Senior Test Platform Engineer who will support the design and development of components and solutions for a global testing platform. This platform is intended to be used on autonomous vehicles and advanced control systems to class leading infotainment, cloud-connected features, and integration of consumer electronic technologies.
Location: Letterkenny, Co. Donegal / Shannon, Co. Clare Hybrid (2 days on site per month, as per business needs)
- Write and maintain test automation scripts that are globally reusable, ensuring that test coverage meets agreed upon standards.
- Support the build of products and services that enable global test automation at scale.
- Provide strategic input into modern software testing approaches.
- Design and implement software features to meet desired user experience, functional, and security requirements, coordinating efforts with product owner and development leads.
- Create, maintain, and contribute to documentation including code comments, wiki pages, and READMEs.
- Perform testing on rigs and vehicles.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders and technical experts to support project execution.
- Proven experience automating test cases for web Ui applications, including hands on experience using frameworks such as cypress or selenium.
- Proficient in BDD/cucumber testing.
- Proven experience setting up the automated execution of BDD test cases.
- Proven experience with a range of cloud providers such as GCP & AWS.
- Applied experience with iterative and incremental development on product-focused teams.
- Applied experience in leading and conducting code quality reviews and implementation of best practices.
- Excellent knowledge and applied experience of version control systems (e.g. GitLab) and modern version control for use in continuous deployments.
- Strong architectural mindset, thinking about design before implementation.
Good to have:
- Self-motivation, flexibility, with strong social skills.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum and associated tools such as Jira, confluence.
- Experience in Behaviour Driven Development & Gherkin.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Rebecca Ledden (Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org) in itContracting directly. Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Senior Test Platform Engineer
Third level degree