itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Talent Acquisition Specialist. This is a fixed-term contract position based with our client in South Dublin.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administration of the recruitment process, including liaising with managers, applicants and third party providers, college campus contacts and co-ordinating interviews between the line managers and candidates
- Experience in interviewing from entry level to senior roles across a wide range of roles specific to the financial services or IT industry. Must be able to manage 20-25 requisitions at any one time
- Assist management in developing interview guides and other services for those involved in the interview process. Diary management and scheduling of interviews
- Coordination/liaison with new joiners prior to their joining. Liaison with payroll to in order to assist with payroll set up
- Posting vacancies on internal/external websites and job portals as appropriate
- Generation of Contracts of employment
- General administration duties to include reference checking, filing
- Assist in keeping accurate data records and assist in producing reports
- Manage internal database, candidate referrals, networking, and web sourcing
- Assisting with the overall formal graduate recruitment program
- Creates a constantly updated recruiting pipeline of specialized candidates, including a diverse pool, for their areas of recruiting
Skills & Experience Required:
- Relevant 3rd level Degree or CIPD qualification (or significant progress towards the achievement of this qualification)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook/Lotus Notes
- Administrating applicant tracking (experience of taleo would be advantage)
- Proficient in communicating HR policies and benefits packages.
- Demonstrated interest or experience in human resources activities Excellent administration and prioritization skills and keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and negotiating skills
- Strong client service orientation
- Discretion and Confidentiality
- A team player with a flexible, positive attitude towards work
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Tracy Quinlan ( +353 87 858 7672 or tracy dot quinlan at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Third level degree