Following a period of continual growth, Evros Technology Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Power Platform Developer.
As an expert in the Power Platform stack, you will be work with a wide range of technologies across the Microsoft ecosystem to deliver innovative solutions to solve complex business problems. You will be expected to maintain knowledge of Microsoft’s ever-changing technology solutions and platforms, while using their knowledge of O365’s Power Platform stack to build meaningful solutions which will develop the Evros brand and provide positive customer experiences for clients.
This is a growing role in the Power Platform Team which will provide opportunities to work with exciting technologies in a rapidly evolving Microsoft market.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of custom applications and solutions built into the existing or new environment particularly around Teams and PowerApps.
- Writing supporting documentation
- Design and implementation of new functional modules from start to end.
- Maintenance, support and enhancement of the existing applications
- Participate as a member of an Agile development team
- Extensive development experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, PowerBI and MS Flow.
- Understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods, Installing and configuring data gateways, Creation of different environments, DLP.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in software development environments.
- Experience in Data, UI, Logic, Visualizations.
- Product development lifecycle experience.
- Working knowledge of O365 app development- PowerApps, MS Flow, Logic Apps.
- Be well versed in different testing methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Experience in designing & developing Power BI reports an advantage.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing entities in PowerApps.
- Knowledge in Azure integration services like Logic app and Azure Functions
- Exposure to using cloud infrastructure and associated API’s
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
Nice to have:
- Dev-ops experience an advantage.
- Good experience in creating Entities, tables, relationships, fields.
- Good UI design skills.
- Experience with Common Data Services desirable.
- Good Experience in development of business process Flow.
- Exposure to SharePoint Online, Rest, jQuery desirable.
- Strong communication (both spoken and written), planning, networking and influencing skills
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets.
- Ability to write test plans.
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong analytical skills and logical approach
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Experience in a client-facing role; liaising with clients and participating in requirements gathering and design workshops.
- Having natural creative flair and being full of ideas and energy to introduce new concepts and innovations
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Kate Maher or Michal Gawronski in the Evros Technology Group directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Power Platform Developer